Another timely WikiTribune project
"Questions to explore:Help us report on data hoarding – WikiTribune
- What historical events and examples of personal data being collected, analyzed, or sold can be cited?
- Should historic precedent change our perspective on the Cambridge Analytica-Facebook data breach?
- Which private sector companies have bought databases of information for marketing, political, or other purposes?
- Why do people accept terms and conditions knowing their data may be compromised or shared?
- What protections are in place for users to protect their privacy?
- What percentage of the general public cares about their data being collected?"