Check the full post for video and more details
As a result I am often asked in customer meetings to show them something very quick that paints a scenario of something 'only Microsoft' can do for their users. I've seen lots of great demo's by my peers that show all sorts of scenarios, but one of my favorites is a demo that quickly points to how we are redefining productivity with PowerPoint Broadcast.
Specifically the demo shows how Microsoft:
- Enables new ways of collaboration. (Share a simple slide deck without having to email the file)
- Interoperability across browsers. (let users access the file on IE, Firefox, Safari)
- Support for Mobile. (share with confidence to a mobile worker who does not have a pc/mac handy)
- High Fidelity Viewing across multiple modalities. (everyone is on the same page by seeing the content that way it was meant to be seen)
- IT Management and Control. (IT control to determine use of internal or external servers for broadcast).