Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Travel-challenged? Our workspace travel template to the rescue - Workspace Team Blog - Office Live Workspace Community

See the full post for details.  This reminds me of the early “nifty fifty” days for Notes, during the early 1990s, except Office Live Workspace is freely available and Web-centric, etc…

When I travel for business or for pleasure, one of my biggest worries is arriving at my destination without something I really need. And I know I’m not alone. That’s why I think the workspace travel template we’ve put together is such a great idea. It has checklists and itinerary logs and more – all designed to de-stress travel planning.

In case you aren’t familiar with our workspace templates, they are basically themed workspaces that we’ve pre-populated with documents and tools. The travel workspace template comes with the following items:

Travel-challenged? Our workspace travel template to the rescue - Workspace Team Blog - Office Live Workspace Community

No comments: