Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Google We Trust

An interesting Google good-will-o-meter snapshot; read the full post for more details

This is a guest post from Fixer Dave, a Google user who's disappointed about the latest developments in the Google land.

[…]


Well, it was great; I'm not so sure anymore. Google has always been special to me, a "don't be evil" enterprise. They have wowed me, over and over again, with the cool free stuff they just keep pumping out. I mean, how can you not trust a company that gives you access to an amazing tool like Google Earth, for free? Google is, well, Google. You'd never equate them to the likes of RIAA, or Microsoft. But, a couple of things have come along to set me back, make me wonder about what's going on, and make me think again about this whole "don't be evil" thing.

In Google We Trust

No comments: