Friday, February 09, 2007

Voyeurism and the future of Internet video - Network World

 Read the article for a Brightcove update

"Voyeurism has sort of emerged as a new entertainment category," Allaire said. "I don't think anyone could have anticipated that. We had reality TV, but this is sort of taking it to the next level. The most popular content is highly voyeuristic, and that's something the Internet allows for on a global cultural scale."

Source: Voyeurism and the future of Internet video - Network World

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Adam Chadwick and I am an editor with The
New York Times.
Right now I am doing research regarding the internet.
The topic: the internet and the idea of voyeurism.

I am attempting to build a mock character study of
those whose lives have been drastically changed
through the use of the internet - specifically through
chat sites, blogging, personal profile pages, etc.

As well, gather personal opinions and feedback from anyone here on the online community who cares to share their perspectives.

Please feel free to send me your feedback at:

adamgchadwick@yahoo.com

thanks.