Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Convoq, Inc. Presence-Powered Web Conferencing [and some blog template changes]

Convoq, Inc. Presence-Powered Web Conferencing [and some blog template changes]: "Version 2.0 of ASAP Pro is now available with a number of usability and performance enhancements. It also marks the introduction of ASAP Links, a powerful new way to get closer to your customers and colleagues."

I had a briefing with Convoq (using Convoq 2.0, naturally) this morning and was impressed. I've put an ASAP Link into my blog template; if you want to try Convoq's ASAP 2.0 (and you're not trying to sell me something...), click on the link; I'll respond if I'm available. Pretty cool -- shows my status in quasi-realtime (you need to refresh the page to see changes); uses Flash for real-time communication including video and audio.

I also turned on Google search for my blog -- feedback welcomed if you'd rather I keep it simple/basic.

Update: hmm -- the Google search seems to be generic rather than specific to my blog, as I expected; I may undo it...

No comments: