Saturday, January 15, 2005

Michael Helfrich's Weblog: Thanks for the Road Ahead

Michael Helfrich's Weblog: Thanks for the Road Ahead: "The engineering team at Groove humbles me, but the allure of serving in our quest for national security has proved incredibly appealing. Earlier this week, I resigned my position at Groove Networks to start my own business developing technology solutions for the most important constituencies we have as a nation: those asked to secure a neighborhood in Iraq; those asked to watch a gate or tarmac at the airport; those who watch our borders; and those that we ask to rush into burning office towers. I am excited beyond words to have this opportunity to continue to serve. My new mission will begin on February 1."

Watch this space -- I worked with Michael at both Lotus and Groove and have very high expectations for anything he's involved with.

No comments: