Thursday, September 01, 2011

Walt Mossberg Reviews Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac - Walt Mossberg - Personal Technology - AllThingsD

Perhaps the most compelling Windows PC available today

In my tests, this latest Parallels edition ran Windows quickly and smoothly, and integrated well with some of Lion’s new features, even though my test Mac isn’t the fastest Apple laptop available today.

For instance, while I’m writing this in a Mac program on the Air, I’m simultaneously running the Windows-only Internet Explorer Web browser, and a couple of other Windows programs, with no discernible slowdown in any of them. I can easily recommend Parallels 7 to Mac users who need to use Windows programs some of the time.

PTECHjp

Walt Mossberg Reviews Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac - Walt Mossberg - Personal Technology - AllThingsD

1 comment:

Ulli Mueller said...

Version 6 is already VERY impressive. Gruss, Ulli