Wednesday, December 07, 2016

Twitter founder feels 'complicated' about Donald Trump's tweeting | Technology | The Guardian

"Interesting ... fascinating ... complicated;" I'd add "opportunistic ... inconsistent ... irresponsible ... complicit..."

"“He’s known how to use it for quite some time. I think it’s an important time for the company and service. And having the president-elect on our service, using it as a direct line of communication, allows everyone to see what’s on his mind in the moment. I think that’s interesting. I think it’s fascinating. I haven’t seen that before.

“We’re definitely entering a new world where everything is on the surface and we can all see it in real time and we can have conversations about it. Where does that go? I’m not really sure. But it’s definitely been fascinating to learn from.”

Asked how he felt about Trump’s use of the service, Dorsey said: “Complicated”."
Twitter founder feels 'complicated' about Donald Trump's tweeting | Technology | The Guardian

No comments: