Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: Caption contest [final entry]

I knew it was too good to last forever (indeed, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did), but I'm still sorry to see the end of The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs. 

Well my friggin lawyers are advising me that I will have to shut down this scandalous old blog. Details not worth going into here. Someday I'll be able to explain. Maybe I'll write a book or something. Maybe a really beautiful e-Book that you can carry in your pocket and which will be sleek and elegant and shiny, with rounded corners and an extremely hi-res touch screen and only one button. Anyhoo, I've really enjoyed having this naked conversation with you, and I hope I've managed to restore a sense of childlike wonder to your life.

Source: The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: Caption contest

No comments: