Monday, May 02, 2016

Australian Entrepreneur Says He Created Bitcoin - The New York Times

Also see his blog, "a forum about Bitcoin to dispel the myths out there and unleash its potential to change the world for the better," and Craig Steven Wright claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto. Is he? (The Economist)
"Craig Steven Wright, a computer entrepreneur, told the BBC, The Economist and GQ magazine that he was the currency’s creator. He said he had been forced to come forward because so many people were pursuing him.

“I didn’t take the decision lightly to make my identity public, and I want to be clear that I’m doing this because I care so passionately about my work and also to dispel any negative myths and fears about Bitcoin and the blockchain,” Mr. Wright said in a news release."
Australian Entrepreneur Says He Created Bitcoin - The New York Times

No comments: