Monday, January 16, 2012

What I Use: Evernote and Microsoft Word for Writing [Supersite for Windows]

The prolific Paul Thurrott explains how he writes with Evernote.  I’m surprised Evernote hasn’t yet been acquired by Apple or Google.

According to the Evernote web site, I first joined the service in March 2008, almost four years ago. But it wasn't until last month that it finally clicked for me, and I've since begun using Evernote extensively, replacing a surprising number of software programs and services in the process. My use of Evernote is part of a wider strategy to be more efficient and simplify my computing setup, using only the hardware, software, and services that make the most sense for my needs. This change required a serious recalibration, and a deep rethinking, of how I get work done.

What I Use: Evernote and Microsoft Word for Writing

No comments: