Perhaps there is an existential crisis looming for TV-connected game consoles
Here’s what the TV will offer aside form the latest version of Android:
- The K91 is powered by Qualcomm’s 8060 Snapdragon processor, which clocks 1.5 Ghz.
- It will have 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of storage and 2 GB SD card.
- There will be two models, one with a 42” and one with a 50” 3-D LED screen.
- It will have an integrated 5 MP webcam, which will be used for facial recognition. Why would you need that? Parental control, of course.
- There will be a 3-axis gyro gamepad, but the regular remote control sounds pretty cool, too: It will have a touchpad as well as an integrated microphone, and voice recognition will make it possible to control the devices without pressing any buttons at all.