Tuesday, July 12, 2011

140+ SharePoint People to Follow on Google+ - SharePoint Joel's SharePoint Land

A SharePoint product team alumnus managing a list of SharePoint ecosystem influencers/etc. active on Google+

In the past I’ve put together lists of SharePoint blogs, and lists of people in the early days of twitter.  Now I give you over 150 SharePoint people on Google plus.  Note some are more SharePoint than others.  Compiling this list was pretty time consuming, and while this pretty closely matches my now “SharePoint” circle of friends on g+ it took some trimming to get it to this quality bar.  I didn’t ask these people if they wanted to be included in this blog, so not all of them will add you back, but this is a pretty good list.

Note: I’m not in this list cause I’m the one who’s circle it is.  If you want to find me, you can find me here:

Joel Oleson g+ Profile

140+ SharePoint People to Follow on Google+ - SharePoint Joel's SharePoint Land

No comments: