Friday, July 22, 2011

Danny Sullivan - Lessons I've learned about Google+ watching reactions to my post about brand pages getting wiped out. [Google+]

Excerpt from a timely Danny Sullivan Google+ reality check

The experience has led me to think that ironically, Google+ is perhaps the worse [sic] place to talk about issues with Google. The posts people seem to like are "Hey, check out today's cool logo" or nice pictures or cheerleading for Google+.
I think that's kind of sad, especially when there are so many people who actually work for Google who read what's on Google+. Today's experience has just given me a personal chilling effect that I have never, ever felt with Twitter or Facebook. And I'd have never, ever expected that to be the case with a Google social network.

Danny Sullivan - Google+

No comments: