Friday, March 05, 2010

Microsoft's Courier 'digital journal': exclusive pictures and details -- Engadget

See the full post for more details.  I may still purchase an iPad to play with/explore, but when I want to get things done, I expect I’ll find the Courier and its infinite journal conceptual model much more useful.

We've been dying to know more about Microsoft's Courier tablet / e-book device ever since we first caught wind of it last September, and while our entreaties to Mr. Ballmer went unanswered, we just learned some very interesting information from an extremely trusted source. We're told Courier will function as a "digital journal," and it's designed to be seriously portable: it's under an inch thick, weighs a little over a pound, and isn't much bigger than a 5x7 photo when closed.

Microsoft's Courier 'digital journal': exclusive pictures and details -- Engadget

1 comment:

VoIP News said...

I like the Microsoft Courier compared to the iPad, the tech demos of it I've seen on youtube I can see it's practicalness compared to the iPad.