Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cisco Funds Xobni, the Outlook Search Tool - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

Hmm…

Cisco Systems, which has been expanding its workplace collaboration tools, has taken an interest in Xobni, the Microsoft Outlook plug-in for people who are drowning in e-mail.

Xobni announced Monday that it closed a $7 million round of funding, its second, with Cisco as a new investor. The company’s previous investors Khosla Ventures, First Round Capital, Baseline Ventures and Atomico also participated.

Cisco Funds Xobni, the Outlook Search Tool - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing these guys!

Another very interesting start up company deaiing with MS Outlook is Lookeen.com!

They provide the most essential Outlook tool ever: http://www.lookeen.com!

Alex said...

I often use mails and once I had the big problem.And unfortunately I hadn't known what to do in like situation,but my friend recommended to me-ost file recovery.And to my surprise program helped me in 30 seconds and made it free of cost.Moreover tool showed convert all information from Microsoft Exchange (files with the .ost extension) into files of the Microsoft Outlook mail client (.pst files) - OstToPst procedure.