I was reminded of the service I set up to publish Blogger => Twitter this morning when Twitter sent an email explaining their move to OAuth (which, among other things, broke my FeedDemon Twitter subscriptions…). The email included a link to a connections page listing the services I have authorized to access my Twitter account. I was reminded of TwitterFeed when I checked the connections page. I made the connection last summer, on a whim, when I saw a reference to TwitterFeed. I attempted to update my TwitterFeed settings this morning (it was previously set to the default of one post per hour, apparently), to have it syndicate a more consistent stream from my blog.