Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Secret Diary of [Steve Jobs] Jerry Yang: Confession: Sue Decker hits me, and I'm too ashamed to seek help

The FSJ morph into FJY is working so far; read the full post and skim others in the series for some gallows humor... :)

It's true. It's been going on for a while now, but lately it's getting worse. I keep having to go into meetings and tell people I walked into a door. Some of them, I think, are starting to suspect the truth.
Worse yet, I have begun to suspect that Sue Decker is trying to push me out and take my job. Like the other day I came back from running some errands for Sergey and I found Sue in my office with an interior decorator.

The Secret Diary of [Steve Jobs] Jerry Yang: Confession: Sue Decker hits me, and I'm too ashamed to seek help

No comments: