Monday, November 17, 2008

Ed Brill [clever Notes advertising]

Via Ed Brill’s blog – check out the resume link referenced below.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lotus® ND8 (Notes Domino® 8) and I believe I possess the attributes necessary to improve collaboration within your business.
Now, I know you might not be hiring at the moment -- and have a previous version of me -- but I'd really appreciate it if you took a moment to look at my attached resume. I have an excellent employment record, have been trained in a wide array of fields and am well recognised for my efficiency, effectiveness and robust nature. I'm capable of leading a team or working as part of a group, and classify myself as an enthusiastic self-starter able to work across multiple locations around the world.
If you're still not satisfied after seeing my resume, I'll give you the opportunity to come and see me working in person. That way, you can judge whether I'd make a valuable contribution to your organisation.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ed Brill

No comments: