Friday, September 24, 2004

Blogger Help : How do I put AdSense on my blog?

Blogger Help : How do I put AdSense on my blog? I'm testing AdSense on my blog. I suspect it won't expedite my retirement planning, but I'm curious to see the results. Sorry if the ads are a nuisance/distraction.

A couple observations/working hypotheses:
1. The Google-powered AdSense service will be a handy heuristic for summarizing blog content -- e.g., at the moment, the ads are all business intelligence-focused; the correlation is a bit of a mystery to me...
2. Until/unless the AdSense folks figure out a way to unobtrusively have ads appear in my RSS feed, and make it very simple (ideally automagic) to tweak all of my Blogger templates, only a small subset of the people who read my blog are going to see the AdSense stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please check this blog will help you a lot

http://bloggerdigest.blogspot.com/2006/12/wrap-adsense-in-beta-blogger-post.html