Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Resilient Systems News: IBM to Buy Resilient Systems - Schneier on Security

Bruce Schneier joins IBM via acquisition

"We're still working out what I'll be doing at IBM; these months focused more on the company than on me personally. I know they want me to be involved in all of IBM Security. The people I'll be working with know I'll continue to blog and write books. (They also know that my website is way more popular than theirs.) They know I'll continue to talk about politically sensitive topics. They know they won't be able to edit or constrain my writings and speaking. At least, they say they know it; we'll see what actually happens. But I'm optimistic. There are other IBM people whose public writings do not represent the views of IBM -- so there's precedent."
Resilient Systems News: IBM to Buy Resilient Systems - Schneier on Security

No comments: