Thursday, August 16, 2012

Evernote: How does Phil Libin (CEO of Evernote) organize his Evernote stacks, notebooks, notes and tags? - Quora

Evernote CEO Phil Libin: more piler than filer
"One of my favorite things about Evernote is that I never feel like I'm stuck in a particular organizational scheme. I change my mind about how to organize things every few months and it's easy to move things around.
Mostly, I don't rely on organization in Evernote; I just search for what I'm looking for. There are some new features coming out soonish that'll make that really nice.
As of the time of this answer, I have about 9,000 notes in my Evernote account divided among 45 notebooks. However, the majority of these notes are in my single, default notebook. "
Evernote: How does Phil Libin (CEO of Evernote) organize his Evernote stacks, notebooks, notes and tags? - Quora

No comments: