Friday, November 12, 2010

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : Betting pool: How soon until David Kirkpatrick defends Facebook for not exporting contact data?

Another Fake Steve classic; read the full post for more on “onerous terms” etc.

Michael Arrington says, flat out, “Facebook is lying.” Danny Sullivan of Search Engine Land says Facebook are a bunch of hypocrites.

My problem is that I hate Google as much as I hate Facebook. So I’m not sure which side to take. Frankly I’d like to see them just open fire on each other like guys at the end of some Quentin Tarantino movie.

Let me tell you what Zuckerberg put us through when we wanted to make Ping work with Facebook. I tried doing the thing where I invite some dork to my house for dinner and take him for a long walk. This never fails. Except on Zuckerberg, that quasi-autistic little sociopath. You know what he said to me?

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs : Betting pool: How soon until David Kirkpatrick defends Facebook for not exporting contact data?

No comments: