Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: Asked and answered, NY Times. Happy now?

FSJ is back and in top form :) (read the full post)

Katie swears this will satisfy the inquisitive minds at the New York Times, and basically get them to stop slandering me based on unfounded rumor and speculation. I wish it were so, but my bet is it won't work at all, and now the hacks will just move on to the next complaint, which goes like this: If Jobso had such a high MELD score, well then he must have been a lot sicker than Apple let on, which means Apple was misleading investors, which means all of Apple's board members should be fired and sent to prison and/or have their eyes held open and be forced to watch Al Gore's global warming movie over and over again for the rest of their lives. I'm sure that's where this is going. I just know it. The vultures will never leave me alone.

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: Asked and answered, NY Times. Happy now?

No comments: