Monday, August 06, 2007

Dude, I Work for Friggin Forbes Magazine. Have You Heard of It?

 Alas, I suspect this is on-target

FSJ brought to you by Forbes?

Seems it’s not Apple that’s jumped the shark, as Forbes recently suggested, but its fake founder.

Consider:

1.  FSJ hosted at forbes.com?  I expect that will result in some radical content changes.

2.  There's now an entity to sue, for the truly out-there posts.  (I suspect the forbes.com-hosted version of the blog also won't have history prior to the re-hosting...)

Oh well; it was fun while it lasted (most of the time...).

Dude, I Work for Friggin Forbes Magazine. Have You Heard of It? | Digital Daily | John Paczkowski | AllThingsD

1 comment:

NB said...

You really are into the computer technology, aren't you? I work on a computer a lot but reading your website made me feel sort of out of my depth. :-)