Tuesday, May 06, 2014

A Red-Hot Rumor About Apple Falls Apart - NYTimes.com - NYTimes.com

A timely reminder -- for both readers and journalists -- of the need to verify sources (don't expect to see health sensor-extended EarPods real soon now); for an assessment of what Apple may actually be up to in the health monitoring domain, see Apple on medical tech hiring spree, a possible hint of iWatch plans (Reuters)

"The EarPods seemed possible because of dozens of reports in recent months about Apple’s exploration into health care as well as the long-awaited iWatch, which is expected to have a number of health-related features.

“To everybody. I’m sorry this joke got out of hand,” the author of the post wrote. “I’m extra sorry to those people I didn’t correct in the comments and left messages of support for me. They thought I was someone who lost a job and sent me their best wishes. I’m sorry to Apple for making them look like jerks. I should have corrected it or made it clear it was a joke.”"
A Red-Hot Rumor About Apple Falls Apart - NYTimes.com - NYTimes.com

No comments: