Monday, May 26, 2014

A Platform and Blogging Tool, Medium Charms Writers - NYTimes.com

From a Medium profile

"When he stepped aside as chief executive of Twitter in 2010, Mr. Williams wanted to get back into blogging and found the tools creaky and insufficient. His is not an uninformed opinion. Before he started Twitter, he developed and sold the blogging software Blogger to Google. His entire career has been built on creating tools that let people make their thoughts public.

“It feels like these blogging tools haven’t really evolved in a decade,” he said. “When I looked at that, I thought, ‘Do I really want to get into this again? Am I just stuck in a rut?’ I did some investing and incubating, but came back around to this as what I wanted to do.”"
A Platform and Blogging Tool, Medium Charms Writers - NYTimes.com

No comments: