Friday, November 27, 2009

Thank you, Amazon! « I Love My Kindle

See the full post for more Kindle feature highlights

Thank you for the one-week return policy on e-books

This is another thing they don’t have to do.  Sure, it’s probably good business…but Sony and Barnes and Noble don’t do it.  It’s possible you’ll order the wrong book, or just get one that’s poorly formatted (although they are working on that issue).   You can just tell Amazon you want to “return it” (within seven days of purchase), and they’ll credit you and remove the book.

Thank you, Amazon! « I Love My Kindle

3 comments:

Business advertising said...

Thank you ,your having a great blog,your blog have a lot

of very important knowledge and information.

consumer products said...

Thnx for that story. It was very interesting for me to

read it.

small business plan said...

After i read giving me a good experince of all the information and news at your site.I will always visit your site in future and i hope i will have a special experince after reading your site/blog.