Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Peter O'Kelly's Reality Check: 10th anniversary

I started blogging with Blogger ten years ago today.  This site only goes back to 2002, as I previously published to a free Yahoo! site (and switched when Yahoo! started charging for the service); the first ~3 years of the blog exist only as local archive pages at this point. 

To celebrate the first decade, I just added my blog to the Kindle blog publishing service; it will appear there in a day or two, if anyone is interested in tracking the blog via Kindle.  (Okay, that wasn’t really a celebration, but it seemed like the thing to do at the moment…)

I don’t know how many people read the blog on a regular basis, as I can’t currently track the number of readers who follow the RSS or Atom feeds.  Checking the ClustrMaps widget from time to time, I’ve apparently had 200+ daily “visits” during most weekdays lately, and it’s nice to know some people continue to find the blog worthwhile.

Into the next decade…

Peter O'Kelly's Reality Check

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Decennial!

Your blog is a daily pleasure.