Thursday, October 23, 2008

The spreadsheet of sunshine: Who's hiring | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone - CNET

Interesting times – in part because it’s the first mainstream tech press article I recall seeing with an embedded Google Docs spreadsheet

The story I kicked off a few days ago, Tech layoffs: The scorecard, is a real bummer. On it, we're tracking the current layoffs in the tech economy. I hate the story, since each line on the sheet stands for real people who have lost jobs.

So earlier today I sent a query out to my Twitter followers: Send me good news. That led to this anti-layoff spreadsheet, the one tracking companies that are hiring. I present it here. Most recent entries are at the top. Happy hunting, everyone.

The spreadsheet of sunshine: Who's hiring | Webware : Cool Web apps for everyone - CNET

No comments: