Monday, October 13, 2003

Microsoft Executive E-mail

Microsoft Executive E-mail "Our goal is ambitious – to improve personal, team and organizational productivity by addressing a broad array of business processes. We're both excited by the opportunity and pleased with the results to date. I won't try to describe all of the important new capabilities in the Office System, but I'd like to share my thoughts – and my enthusiasm -- for how these new products, services and solutions can once again surprise people by truly unleashing a new wave of productivity and creativity. Let me just mention a couple of innovations that illustrate their power and range."

The press/analyst activity continues to build for the 10/21 Office 2003 Office Live Communications Server 2003 Exchange Server 2003 launch...

No comments: