"Let's forget the politics and get back to the narrative:... and also think about the ecological implications, while you're at it.
1. Supercharging stations cost very little to install
2. They are solar powered
3. They can dump 150 miles of drive time into your car in an hour
4. They're popping up all over California, and Tesla is going to install them across the USA and Canada
5. They are free to use if you own a Tesla Model S
6. They're underutilized today, so they actually put more energy into the grid than they use
Is your mind blown yet? If not, read that list a couple of times and think to yourself, "How much do I spend on gas a month? A year? A decade and in a lifetime?" "
Mind-blowing Idea: Free Transportation for Life - LAUNCH -
Post a Comment