Wednesday, March 24, 2004

InfoWorld: We have reached surfing altitude: March 19, 2004: By Tom Yager

InfoWorld: We have reached surfing altitude: March 19, 2004: By Tom Yager "So much of the information we use in our workexists only online. I bring along my PowerBook to get work done, but I rarely get far in a project before I need some kernel of data that isn’t on my hard drive. I thank my stars for the GPRS data service I get through T-Mobile and Nokia, but it does me no good in the air.
...
Soon, we’ll enjoy the luxury of Internet-connected aircraft. If I could give up my seat on a convenient flight for one on a less-convenient route with wireless Internet, I’d switch. Would you?"

No, since I don't have ADD and I already have access to the stuff I need when I'm off-line, because I use Notes, Groove, and Novell iFolder.

No comments: