Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Should I wait for a new Nexus smartphone? | Mobile - CNET News

Escalation of the iPhone/Nexus next-generation smartphone speculation race -- considering some of the recent ambivalent detailed Samsung Galaxy S III reviews I've read, and the possibility that Amazon will seek to disrupt the smartphone/service provider competitive landscape, I'll wait
"For regular consumers this means that with a Nexus device, you'll always get access to the latest and greatest software from Google that's available. So if having access to Google's latest software is your priority, then I'd agree that the Nexus is the right phone for you.
With that in mind, should you buy the Galaxy Nexus or wait for a new Nexus phone to be introduced? Since you aren't due for a subsidized phone until October, I'd say you have some time. And that's a good thing. Because my guess is that Google will likely introduce at least one new Nexus phone before the end of the year. And rumor has it could introduce two or three others."
Should I wait for a new Nexus smartphone? | Mobile - CNET News

No comments: