Friday, May 16, 2008

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: My lawyers are freaking out

Hmm -- an interesting Fake Steve Jobs post...

Just got a nervous call from my lawyers who said they wanted to give me a "heads up" about a "situation" at Broadcom. See more about it here. Basically the feds are going after some Broadcom execs over some options backdating stuff. I'm like, So what? I don't work at Broadcom. They're like, Um, well, see, Broadcom did its own internal investigation and already cleared these guys, and the SEC isn't buying it apparently, and though the company itself has already settled the whole thing the SEC is still going after the executives as individuals. Now you do you see? Is this ringing any bells?

The Secret Diary of Steve Jobs: My lawyers are freaking out

No comments: