Monday, April 27, 2015

Apple Watch and Hands Free Computing | Tech.pinions - Perspective, Insight, Analysis

Insights after "approximately a month using the Apple Watch"

"For me at least, the hands-free freedom of the Apple Watch is one of the more compelling areas. It is one I think signifies the potential of all wearable screen-type devices. I can set my phone anywhere in the house, and not have the fear of missing out on something important that would compel me to keep it near me at all times. I can play tennis, work in the garden, cook, do the dishes, shave, drive, and a host of other things which require my hands not hold a smartphone and not miss what I have deemed is the important stuff. The value of curated wrist based notifications allow me to interact with the digital world, or maybe even better stated, allow the digital world to interact with me, without having to be captive to a screen in my hands. Of course, you still need to use your hands to operate the watch, but the interactions are designed to be short and quick."
Apple Watch and Hands Free Computing | Tech.pinions - Perspective, Insight, Analysis

No comments: