Monday, December 30, 2013

“Steve Jobs” Biographer Puts Draft Of New Book Online To Crowdsource Ideas | TechCrunch

A big win for Medium; start here and click the right-hand margin numbers for in-line comments
"One of the most successful authors in the world, Walter Isaacson, is seeking the wisdom of the crowds for his new book about the technology industry’s major inventors.
Crowdsourcing books isn’t new, but it is, as far I as can tell, the first time a writer of Isaacson’s caliber has opened up the writing process in such a way. In an email interview, Isaacson gave me some more detail on how it’s working. “It has been surprisingly helpful. I have made dozens of factual changes, plus I have sketched out a few more substantive additions I plan to make in the final version,” he said."
“Steve Jobs” Biographer Puts Draft Of New Book Online To Crowdsource Ideas | TechCrunch

No comments: