Friday, February 15, 2013

That Tesla Data: What It Says and What It Doesn't - NYTimes.com

A direct response to Elon Musk and his telemetry data (see the link below for point-by-point rebuttals); also see Elon Musk's Data Doesn't Back Up His Claims of New York Times Fakery (The Atlantic)
"Elon Musk , the chief executive of Tesla Motors, has now responded in detail to the account of my test drive of his Model S electric car, using the company’s new East Coast Superchargers, that was published in The Times on Feb. 10. His broadest charge is that I consciously set out to sabotage the test. That is not so. I was delighted to receive the assignment to try out the company’s new East Coast Supercharger network and as I previously noted in no way anticipated – or deliberately caused – the troubles I encountered."
That Tesla Data: What It Says and What It Doesn't - NYTimes.com

No comments: