Friday, March 09, 2012

Stephen Wolfram Blog : The Personal Analytics of My Life

Not your average personal information manager; see the full post for more details

One day I’m sure everyone will routinely collect all sorts of data about themselves. But because I’ve been interested in data for a very long time, I started doing this long ago. I actually assumed lots of other people were doing it too, but apparently they were not. And so now I have what is probably one of the world’s largest collections of personal data.

[…]

OK, so let’s put all this together. Here are my “average daily rhythms” for the past decade (or in some cases, slightly less):

Graphs of incoming emails, outgoing emails, keystrokes, meetings and events, calls, and steps as a function of time

Stephen Wolfram Blog : The Personal Analytics of My Life

No comments: