Friday, March 09, 2012

Revisiting the Evernote/Microsoft OneNote Competitive Landscape | Que

Excerpt from another article in my OneNote/Evernote series on Que

Microsoft OneNote and Evernote are the market-leading note-taking tools for a variety of device types (PCs, smartphones, and tablets). In March 2011 I wrote a competitive comparison, "Evernote and Microsoft OneNote: Comparing Two Noteworthy Tools/Services," and I encourage you to take a few minutes to review the earlier article if you're not familiar with both products.

This article shares my perspectives on what's new (since early 2011) with Evernote and OneNote, including a brief comparison of the iPad versions of both applications. I'll start with "big picture" updates for both Evernote and OneNote, share some observations about how I continue to gain value from both, and close with some projections about what may happen next, as both tools continue to evolve.

Revisiting the Evernote/Microsoft OneNote Competitive Landscape | Que

No comments: