Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Que: Exploring Microsoft OneNote, a Content and Collaboration Chameleon

This is the first article in a multi-part OneNote series I’m writing for Que

Microsoft OneNote was introduced in 2002 as a new note-taking application within the Microsoft Office suite. Although it has been popular, especially for people whose roles entail extensive note-taking (such as students and journalists), OneNote hasn't achieved the same level of mainstream usage as its Office siblings, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.

In this article, I'll show you why I consider OneNote to be a content and collaboration chameleon, useful in a wide variety of scenarios. If you haven't used OneNote, I hope that this article will entice you to consider it as an everyday tool for a range of information management and collaboration needs. If you're an experienced OneNote user, I'll introduce you to some features that may be new to you. In either case, you'll see why I believe that OneNote is currently poised for significant growth.

Que: Exploring Microsoft OneNote, a Content and Collaboration Chameleon > A Noteworthy Application

No comments: