Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Robert Scoble: I think Google Glass is doomed in 2014 - Patently Apple

Check the source for a summary of Scoble's accentuate-the-negative assessment
"In May, Forbes wrote about Google Glass's #1 Fan Robert Scoble. Scoble is Google Glass's most enthusiastic ambassadors, and "inadvertently did more than any other tech influencer to put Google Glass on the map," Forbes reported. Who can't remember Scoble's crazy Shower picture that went viral? Yet in that same month, Business Insider slammed Google Glass to no end. In Early April, Scoble was quoted saying "I just wore Google's Glasses for 2 Weeks and I'm never taking them off." There's a saying about "Never say Never," and within 8 months, Scoble now writes "It's gotten to the point where even I don't want to wear them around." Yes Google Glasses biggest fan now thinks that Google Glass debuting in 2014 is doomed."
Robert Scoble: I think Google Glass is doomed in 2014 - Patently Apple

No comments: