Friday, May 03, 2013

Twitter Music Review - Bonnie Cha - Product Reviews - AllThingsD

Crowdsourced for recommendations and iTunes-powered for song previews and purchases (and also connected to Spotify and Rdio, for subscribers of either), but apparently of limited utility for now
"Bottom line: I don’t want to be forced to follow people just to get music recommendations. I prefer something like Pandora, where I can create an artist-themed radio station and listen to a stream of their songs and musicians who are like them.
NowPlaying wasn’t particularly useful to me. If one of your followers has tweeted what they’re listening to, then it shows up in this section. I follow more than 300 people on Twitter, but only four people actually broadcasted what they were jamming to, so this section of the app was also barren. This could change as Twitter Music grows and more people use it."
Twitter Music Review - Bonnie Cha - Product Reviews - AllThingsD

No comments: