Groove Networks - Communication, Collaboration and Technology: Back to the Future (Whitepaper) "It's time for a back-to-basics assessment of the goals, challenges and opportunities in the application of technology to communication and collaboration." - Ray Ozzie, CEO of Groove Networks Inc. and creator of Lotus Notes
Read this whitepaper, co-authored by Ray Ozzie and industry analyst Peter O'Kelly, to learn:
* Why even today's state-of-the-art communication/collaboration software doesn't fully address the business challenges of most organizations
* How workspace-centered collaboration can complement existing tools that are focused on documents, messaging, and interaction
* How to "turbo charge" your existing applications with collaboration services while reducing the amount of time and money your IT organization spends supporting point solutions
* How you can effectively address your business customers' evolving needs for solutions that address their mobile, offline and cross-enterprise requirements
* How you can become a more dynamic, adaptive organization that's better positioned to cut costs, boost efficiencies and solve problems
* And more… "