Friday, January 11, 2008

Slim Apple laptop expected at Macworld | Tech&Sci | Technology | Reuters.com

I don't personally care much about the movie download part, but I eagerly look forward to the day when I'll have a spindle-less laptop/tablet -- bonus if it's basically an iPhone/iPod Touch-like user experience with a bigger screen, optional keyboard, and the ability to run my favorite applications. I also look forward to using this class of device with a spiffy Geordi La Forge-style eyeglass-based display (see, e.g., this example).

As the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas winds down to lackluster reviews, Apple is expected to grab the spotlight with an ultra-slim laptop computer and online movie rentals at its biggest annual show next week.

Slim Apple laptop expected at Macworld Tech&Sci Technology Reuters.com

No comments: